It has been an increasingly difficult task for small to medium businesses in employing IT technicians to work for them.
The increasing number of IT companies lacking to provide the right solution to build up the businesses with a solid IT infrastructure.
We have a good news that we are aiming to solve the problems from small to medium businesses and corporate with genuine IT solutions.
NCITY is proud in offering a range of services for systems and network administration ranging everything from hosting to full office IT management. In case you or your office needs someone to carry out regular maintenance and provide IT support or require emergency troubleshooting, NCITY is here to help you.
We have prepared contract terms to tailor your needs. Depending on the workload, NCITY is happy to be at your service ranging from as little as an hour per week to as much as several days a month. NCITY provides services from small to medium businesses and corporate. We provide Ad Hoc responses ensuring that your system is updated, maintained and always running smoothly, no matter whether you are a large organisation or a small business.
NCITY has a simple philosophy whereby we always offer the best and most relevant advice suitable for you without confusing you with technical jargons or services you would not need.
What we have prepared for you?
NCITY works assuming how stressful it can be for our clients when things simply don't work. Our main priority is to protect and enhance your computer systems to enable you to rest assured and remain focused on what you can do your best.
What we can do for you?
1. Configure and set up new server systems.
2. Administrate, monitor and support client's network, servers, database and securing systems.
3. Schedule and perform system maintenance tasks, such as loading user applications, programs and data.
4. Analyse the client's current system and will recommendations to improve for performance.
5. Identify the problems, agrees remedial action and undertakes emergency maintenance if required.
6. Perform server backup and recovery operations and restarts systems following outages.
7. Securing your existing network.
8. Design web pages including graphics, animation and functionality to facilitate appropriate access for the client's business growth.
Features: Dynamic CMS based website, Responsive, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Connection
Free and Open Source Software is gaining a place in a range of organisations and we are here to help you migrate away if you wish to and we are equally prepared to assist those who cannot or wish to do so.
We will build up the businesses with a solid IT infrastructure.